Two bedroom self catering cottage with stunning views.
No. 9, Tapnell Farm (affectionately known as 'The Lookout') is our home that boasts breathtaking views across the West of the Isle of Wight. As we are away many weekends of the year we have decided to offer it as a holiday cottage (subject to availability)
The property has recently been renovated and is finished to a very high standard - Think New England chic meets country retreat with sea-grass carpets throughout, beautiful bespoke fabrics and curtains, shabby chic furniture, bedrooms with en suite's and a high spec open plan living area and kitchen.
The unique selling point of this holiday rental is it's 'upside down house' design. This means that the living area and kitchen is on the first floor with the beautiful 'Look Out' views across the island, and the bedrooms are located on the ground floor with views of the beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Sleeps up to 4
- Upside down design with stunning views from open plan living/dining area
- 1 en suite double bedroom with shower
- Travel cot available
- Linen & towels provided
- Plenty of storage space for bikes/prams
- High-spec kitchen fully equipped and complete with dishwasher, microwave, large oven, and washing machine
- Free Wifi
- Sky TV
- Private parking
- Patio and lawn
- Additional cleaning service available*
- Hot tub hire (when available)
Availability, Pricing and Booking:
The Cottage is available to hire on selected weekends and week days.
Please contact us for prices and booking.